Providence is investing $22 million in a new state-of-the-art medical building to care for the growing community of Monroe.
The 43,000-square-foot building will be almost twice the size of our current Providence Medical Group Monroe Clinic, and will have space for more than 30 medical providers. It will include:
- More space for Providence Medical Group Monroe’s primary care providers, internal medicine, and pediatrics
- A larger urgent care clinic with expanded hours
- Expanded imaging, pharmacy and lab services
- A wide range of specialty care providers—including:
- Cardiac and Vascular Surgery
- Ear, Nose and throat
- General Surgery
- OB/GYN and Midwifery
- Physical Medicine and Rehab
- Sleep Health
The Providence Medical Building Monroe will offer an innovative, forward-thinking model of care delivery, with centralized check-in and self-rooming to enhance the patient experience.
North East view
South West view
Location in Monroe
The Providence Medical Building Monroe will be conveniently located at the center of the new Monroe retail hub on North Kelsey Street (adjacent to Lowe’s and Red Robin)—offering our patients and the community a comprehensive, state-of-the-art healthcare facility close to home.