Walk, Run or Cycle to #FINISHCANCER
Saturday, September 23, 2017
New Location! Burwood Brewing Company
The Gran Fondo Cause
The Gran Fondo (the Great Ride) helps our friends, neighbors and loved ones who are fighting cancer. All funds raised stay local to benefit the Cancer Special Needs Fund of Providence St. Mary Foundation.
This fund provides our most vulnerable patients with gas cards, wigs, medication, rent and utility assistance and other supportive items not covered by insurance.
Registration includes a run, walk or cycle event, lunch and a beverage from Burwood Brewing Company.
Use your Gran Fondo passport at neighboring businesses and enjoy great deals (passport valid 12 to 4 p.m. on event day). Wear any and all of the colors of cancer (the wilder, the better) to symbolize our purpose and celebrate survivors. Although the type of cancer that affects each of us may be different, we stand united to #FINISHCANCER.
- Metric Century: 62-mile bicycle ride: Check in at 7, depart at 7:30 a.m. View route map.
- Celebration Ride: 35-mile bicycle ride: Check in at 9, depart at 9:30 a.m. View route map.
- 5k Fun Run/Walk: Check in at 10, depart at 11 a.m. View route map.
- 1-Mile Walk: Check in at 10:30, depart at 11 a.m.
- Festival: Enjoy lunch from a variety of food vendors and a beer or root beer from Burwood Brewing and live music from Rogue Lobster.
Gran Fondo Registration
- Cost to register is $40. Register early (by September 13) and save $5
- Cancer Survivors and kids (17 & under) participate for just $10
Online Registration is Closed
You can still register in-person at the event.
Create your own fundraising page or help a friend reach their goal.
Thank You to our Sponsors