Kaleidoscope Play and Learn
Free Program for Children 0-5 Years Old and their parents, grandparents, aunts, uncles, friends or other who take care of them.
Singing songs, telling stories, creating art, playing...we will have lots of fun together
When: Mondays 10-11:30 a.m.
Fridays 2-3:30 p.m.
Where: Providence St. Peter Family Medicine
525 Lilly Rd NE - Main Entrance Conference Room
Olympia, WA 98506
To pre-register, please contact:
- Fran Williams, Child Care Action Council, firstname.lastname@example.org or (360) 786-8907
Supported in part by a grant from the Nisqually Indian Tribe
- Child Care Aware of Olympic Penninsula
- Child Care Action Council
- Kaleidoscope Play & Learn
- Nisqually Indian Tribe
- Providence Medical Group — St. Peter Family Medicine