Problem Gambling Services
For those who gamble compulsively, unable to set limits or stop, gambling becomes an addiction. And, like any other addiction, Problem Gambling is an issue that requires treatment, counseling and support.
Common signs of a gambling problem include:
- Using credit cards to acquire funds to gamble
- Bragging about or hiding gambling activity
- Lying about wins or losses
- Growing preoccupation with gambling
- A need to bet more money, more frequently
- Restlessness or irritability when attempting to stop
- “Chasing” after wins, resulting in greater losses
- Losing track of time while gambling
- Neglecting family members in order to gamble
- Loss of control in spite of mounting negative consequences
We are located in Lacey, Washington. Our specially trained and certified counselors are able to work with both the gambler and the family members affected by their gambling. We offer screening and assessment, as well as individual and outpatient group treatment for adults and adolescents.
Are you watching someone struggle with gambling addiction?
Unlike other addiction services, we can meet with family members alone, without the patient, if you are struggling with a loved one who may have a gambling problem.
Financial assistance may be available.
For more information and to make a referral, please contact us at (360) 493-5007 or firstname.lastname@example.org