For questions about events or registration, please call the contact provided or call (360) 493-7247.
Upcoming Community Events
Cancer 101: Basics and Beyond
The Providence Regional Cancer System invites you and a guest to attend a complimentary dinner event for patients at all stages of treatment.
- Wednesday, June 19, 6-8 p.m. Providence St. Peter Hospital, 200 Rooms
- Wednesday, August 14, 6-8 p.m. Providence St. Peter Hospital, 200 Rooms
- Monday, September 9, 6-8 p.m. Providence Centralia Hospital, Basement Classroom
- Wednesday, October 16, 6-8 p.m. Providence St. Peter Hospital, 200 Rooms
Living with and Beyond Cancer
An evening of resources, support and connection.
Cancer Survivor Celebration
Join us! If you currently have cancer or had it in the past, you and a guest are invited to attend our Third Annual Cancer Survivor Celebration. This free event will feature a keynote speaker plus informative presentations about wellness, survivorship and more. Breakfast and lunch included.
For Medical Staff Only
- Providence St. Peter Hospital Medical Staff Mixer
Indian Summer Golf & Country Club, 5900 Troon Lane SE, Lacey, WA 98501