What We Treat
We treat conditions involving the kidney, ureter, urinary bladder, urethra and male reproductive organs.
Common disorders include:
- Continuous urinary tract infections
- Enlarged prostate
- Incontinence, overactive bladder
- Kidney stones
- Painful bladder syndrome (interstitial cystitis)
- Erectile dysfunction
In Office Procedures
We are capable of performing many procedures in office to treat the following:
Incontinence (PTNS, Urodynamics)
- Pelvic exams for bladder related problems
- Prostate exams and biopsies
- Bladder biopsies
- Cystoscopy can be done to determine abnormalities of the urethra and bladder for male and female patients and the prostate for males.
Surgical procedures are commonly performed at Providence Centralia Hospital for:
ESWL (extra corporeal shockwave lithotripsy) for kidney stones
- Supra pubic catheterization
- Hydrocele surgery
- Testicular surgeries
- Phimosis corrective surgery
- Many other urologically related problems.