New Patient Information
Providence Medical Group Gastroenterology clinics are conveniently located on the campus of Holy Family Hospital in North Spokane, Sacred Heart Medical Center & Children's Hospital in Downtown/South Spokane and Providence Medical Park in Spokane Valley. We’re easy to find and offer convenient parking.
Clinic hours are Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m. Our staff is ready to help you set up an appointment time that works for you:
- North Clinic: (509) 252-9602
- South Clinic: (509) 489-2600
- Valley Clinic: (509) 944-8920
Most Health Plans Accepted
Providence Medical Group accepts most health plans. We bill most insurance plans directly. Be sure you understand what your insurance plan covers, so you aren't surprised by unexpected charges. Please bring your insurance card to all appointments
Co-pays are due at the time of service. If you aren't covered by insurance, full payment is due at the time of service, unless other arrangements have been made.
Accepted Forms of Payment
We accept personal checks, cash, or credit card (Visa, MasterCard or Discover).
What to Bring
- Photo ID and insurance card
- Referral from your primary care physician (if required by your insurance plan)
- Co-payment (if required by your insurance plan)
- Full list of medications dosages (including over-the-counter supplements)
- Detailed history of symptoms and treatments, including diagnostic imaging
- List of questions