Ear, Nose and Throat
The specialists at Providence Medical Group Ear, Nose and Throat diagnose and treat a wide range of conditions from ear and sinus infections to sleep disorders. Dr. Erhardt is a board certified, fellowship trained surgeon with expertise in advanced methods of treatment such as minimally invasive surgery. They provide treatment for all levels of ear, nose and throat care for patients of all ages.
- Infections of the ears, nose, sinuses and throat.
- Treatment of benign and malignant tumors of the head and neck.
- Thyroid and pituitary tumors.
- Facial injuries and cosmetic surgery for face and neck.
- Management of hearing loss and balance disorders.
- Sleep disorders relating to snoring and sleep apnea.
The practice includes a full range of audiology services from routine hearing examinations to more sophisticated tests of hearing and balance. If a hearing loss can be improved with the use of a hearing aid, the clinic also provides hearing aid services. Lori Walker, Au.D
, is trained to diagnose and treat hearing and balance problems for individuals 6 years of age and older.
12800 Bothell-Everett Hwy
Mill Creek, WA 98208
Everett, WA 98201