The dedicated staff at Providence Medical Group Multiple Sclerosis Center provides comprehensive care for patients with MS – at the only clinic of its kind in Spokane.
Our staff offers all aspects of MS care, including:
- Thorough neurological exam, including review of diagnostic imaging and studies
- NeuroTrax computerized assessment
- Treatment and management of symptoms
- Promoting mobility for persons with physical impairments
- Minimizing secondary complications
- Helping maximize independence and productivity
- Helping patients and families cope with the psychological implications of MS
- Encouraging people with MS and their families to participate in rehabilitation programs
- Providing education and information to patients, families, health care professionals and the community
- Networking with community resources to locate needed services
- Designing, conducting and participating in MS research studies
We are affiliated with the Inland Northwest Chapter of the National Multiple Sclerosis Society. Together, we offer support groups, educational programs and a resource library for patients, families and the greater community.