Immediate Care Services
At Providence Medical Group - Multi-Service Clinic Lacey, our immediate care team treats non-life threatening issues that may get worse if not treated immediately. Stop by our clinic when your primary care provider is not available. Walk-ins are welcome – no appointment is needed.
Our clinic treats a range of common issues and ailments including:
- Minor illnesses
- Bone, joint or muscle complaints
- Cuts, puncture wounds, burns, foreign bodies and abscesses
- Work-related injuries such as back strain, minor bruises and minor cuts (new claims)
Additionally, we offer the following services:
- IV hydration and IV antibiotics
- X-rays and diagnostic imaging
- Lab tests for strep throat and flu
Call 911 immediately if you experience a life-threatening injury or illness.