At Providence Medical Group Multiple Sclerosis Center, our goal is to help improve the quality of life for patients living with Multiple Sclerosis – and their families. We combine thoughtful, individualized evaluation and medical care with support and education to patients and their loved ones. From diagnosis to treatment to ongoing education and support, our dedicated staff is here for you.
Spokane Multiple Sclerosis Clinic Services
Our staff offers all aspects of MS care, including:
- Thorough neurological exam, including review of diagnostic imaging and studies
- NeuroTrax computerized assessment
- Treatment and management of symptoms
- Promoting mobility for persons with physical impairments
- Minimizing secondary complications
- Helping maximize independence and productivity
- Helping patients and families cope with the psychological implications of MS
- Encouraging people with MS and their families to participate in rehabilitation programs
- Providing education and information to patients, families, health care professionals and the community
- Networking with community resources to locate needed services
- Designing, conducting and participating in MS research studies
We are affiliated with the Inland Northwest Chapter of the National Multiple Sclerosis Society. Together, we offer support groups, educational programs and a resource library for patients, families and the greater community.