Older Adult Mental Health Services
For Adults 50 and Older
We offer a specialized intensive program for adults ages 50 and older who are seeking diagnosis and treatment for a mental health problem. Our services are designed to provide symptom management and assist the individual in maintaining social integration in the community.
Individuals who access the older adult mental health program may be experiencing depression, anxiety, anger, family conflict, chronic mental illness, or changes in memory, judgment or functioning.
Services offered ...
- Psychiatric assessment and diagnosis
- Medical evaluation by a psychiatric nurse practitioner
- Medication management and teaching
- Education on dealing with issues of grief and loss, decreased self-esteem, aging concerns, stress management and more
- Individual and family counseling
- Care management Linkage to needed community resources
- Caregiver/family education
- Consultation and case management
Our older adult mental health services team includes staff specializing in geriatric mental health; a psychiatric nurse practitioner; and licensed mental health counselors.
Services are reimbursed through Medicare, Medicaid, personal insurance and private pay. Financial counseling and coordination with insurance companies are available.
For more information, call (360) 493-7060 or toll free (866) 434- PSYC(7792).