Serving Olympia and Southwest Washington, our state of the art sleep lab helps with any sleep related issues. Our staff of sleep experts can are excited to help you overcome your sleep disorder.
Dennis Jensen, RRT
- Director, Providence Sleep Center for Southwest Washington/Providence St. Peter Hospital Respiratory Therapy and Neurophysiology
- Graduate Respiratory Therapy Applied Science, 1993
- Received Registered Respiratory Therapist Certification in 1994
- Received Certified Respiratory Therapy Technician Certification in 1989
David DeLong, RPSGT
- Serves as coordinator for the Sleep Center.
- Degree from WSU, 1979. Received his sleep registry in 1994.
- Joined Providence St. Peter Hospital in 1987. Was involved in initiating one of the country's first digital sleep acquisition programs at St. Peter.
Stephanie Acre, RPSGT
- Joined our Sleep Center in 2008 as a night technician.
- Became a Registered Polysomnography Technologist in 2007.
- Has a four-year background working in the sleep medicine field with patients of all ages - pediatric through geriatric.
- Has served as the business office coordinator since 1992.
- Works directly with patients and physicians to facilitate a variety of diagnostic testing.
- Manages patient scheduling, insurance, billing and records.
Matthew Bohl, RPSGT
- Has worked as a daytime technician in our Sleep Center since 1990.
- Became a registered Polysomnographic Technologist in 2001.
- Has experience with analysis of patient records.
James Carlson, RPSGT
- Has worked in the sleep field since 2005.
- Providence St. Peter Hospital employee since 2008.
Suzanne Goldman, PhD, ARNP
Jennifer McDonald, PhD
- Sleep Center Insomnia Clinic
Theresa Miner-Bennett, CNA
- 2009 graduate of the Highline Community College Sleep Technology training program
- Emergency center technician, PSPH, 2001-2009
- Has been a Providence St. Peter Hospital employee since 2001
- RST registry in 2015
Jammie Scroggins, RPSGT
- Provides analysis of patient records for physician review and performs daytime sleep studies.
- Has worked for our Sleep Center since 1992.
- Is proficient in all types of sleep testing and data analysis performed at the Center.
Richard Redman, MD
Jeremy Scroggins, RPSGT
- Provides analysis of patient records for physician review and performs nightime sleep studies.
- Has worked for our Sleep Center since 1999.
- Is proficient in all types of sleep testing and data analysis performed at the Sleep Center.