New Patient Information
Making an Appointment
Most new patient appointments can take 90 minutes to 2 hours, not including any testing that may be needed before or after the visit. Appointments for all clinics are made through our Spokane office. Please call 509-474-6707 for more information.
What to Bring
Please download, print and complete our New Patient Questionnaire; bring it with you to your appointment.
In addition, please bring:
- Photo ID and insurance card
- Co-payment (if required by your insurance plan)
- Your current medications in their original bottles (please bring over the counter medication and supplements, too)
- The name, address, and phone number of your primary care provider and any specialist(s) you see
- Referral from your primary care provider (if required by your insurance plan)
- List of questions for your provider
- Materials to keep you busy while you are waiting
Traveling to Our Clinic
The Spokane office of Providence Center for Congenital Heart Disease is conveniently located on the fourth floor of Sacred Heart Children’s Hospital.
From I-90, take the Division Street exit and go south to Seventh Avenue. Enter the parking garage at the corner of Division and Seventh and park on any floor. Take the elevator to the fourth floor and look for our office – suite E4300.
Contact us at (509) 474-6707 for information on the location of any of our satellite clinics in eastern Washington or northern Idaho.
Satellite clinics in Washington include Tri-Cities, Moses Lake, Okanagon, Yakima, Pullman, Walla Walla and Othello. In northern Idaho, pediatric cardiology clinics are offered in Moscow, Lewiston and Coeur d’Alene.
All appointments are scheduled through our Spokane office at (509) 474-6707.