Anne Matz, MS, PT
With Providence since 2005
- Bachelor of Arts, Physical Therapy with a minor in Spanish, College of St Scholastica, Duluth Minnesota, 1985
- Master of Science, Physical therapy, University of North Carolina in Chapel Hill, 1994
- Vestibular rehabilitation
- Up to level 4 in Strain Counterstain Technique
- Fibromyalgia specialty
- Utilize Kinesiotaping for multiple issues
- Functional retraining to help people return to previous activities and sports
- Problem solving to help people with multifactorial issues.
I am married and have 2 children. My hobbies include biking, hiking, backpacking, swimming, travel, reading and Spanish.