Providence Everett Healthcare Clinic offers a range of basic health care services including:
- Primary care – common colds, sinus infections, bronchitis, newborn and infant care
- Preventive care – flu shots, well-child exams, sports physicals and medication management
- Annual health exams for adults
- Well child exams
- Limited sub-specialty care
- Chronic medical conditions such as arthritis and diabetes
- Immunizations for children and adults
- Health education
- Limited behavior health and counseling
Unfortunately, we can’t provide the services below, but we can give you suggestions for alternative resources for:
- Emergency care – please call 911 for any emergency
- Surgical procedures
- Obstetric/prenatal care
- Sub-specialty care
- Narcotic prescriptions
- Chronic pain management
Billing and Insurance
Make sense of fees, multiple statements and pay your bill online. We accept most insurance plans. Please contact your insurance carrier for coverage questions.
Have you considered Medicare Advantage as one of your Medicare options?
We offer interpreter services for over 120 languages.
New Patient Information
How to make an appointment, financial assistance, where to find us and more.
Policies and Guidelines
Your rights as a patient, disclosure of your medical information and more.
Learn how you will receive medication from your local pharmacy.