Providence Supportive Care Services Comfort Care Suites
Your loved one’s last hours should be spent in a warm, comforting environment. Ideally, that would be at home. But, sometimes a patient may not be able to get home in time. In those instances, Providence Supportive Care Services provides Comfort Care Suites: a quiet, private, home-like environment in an intimate setting.
In our Comfort Care Suites, family is encouraged to stay around the clock to be with their loved one during his or her last hours.
Special features include:
- A home-like environment with a private bath
- Quiet and privacy in an intimate setting
- Home-like furniture and amenities like music, coffeemaker, TV/VCR, CD player, games, refrigerator
- Sleeping space for several family members
- Unrestricted visiting times, even for children