New Patient Information
Providence Spokane Cardiology is conveniently located on the campus of Providence Sacred Heart Medical Center. We have offices in North Spokane and Spokane Valley, as well as satellite clinics in Eastern Washington and North Idaho. All are easy to find and offer plenty of free parking.
Clinic hours are Monday-Friday, 8:30 a.m.-5 p.m. Please call (509) 455-8820 for more information or to schedule an appointment.
Most Health Plans Accepted
Providence accepts most health plans. We bill most insurance plans directly. Be sure you understand what your insurance plan covers, so you aren’t surprised by unexpected charges. Please bring your insurance card to all appointments.
Co-pays are due at the time of service. If you aren’t covered by insurance, full payment is due at the time of service, unless other arrangements have been made.
Accepted Forms of Payment
We accept personal check, cash or credit card (Visa, MasterCard or Discover).
What to Bring
- Photo ID and insurance card
- Referral from your primary care physician (if required by your insurance plan)
- Co-payment (if required by your insurance plan)
- Full list of medications with dosages (including over-the-counter supplements)
- Detailed history of symptoms and treatments
- List of questions
Please arrive 15 minutes before your appointment to allow time for check-in and paperwork.