Our oncology patient navigator assists all aspects of your cancer journey.
- Advocate for early mammogram screening in our community
- Teach the importance of early detection and prevention of breast cancer in our community
- Coordinate and gather information on patients who have been recently diagnosed with cancer
- Coordinate and review referrals for breast, lung, and prostate cancer conferences and schedule according to urgency of the referral and patients’ needs
- Coordinate and send prior authorization information in order to get genetic testing done
- Coordinate and facilitate Spanish breast cancer support group
- Help facilitate Gen X support group (Female under 40 who have been diagnosis with cancer)