New Patient Information
Our clinic is open Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m. To schedule an appointment, call (509) 465-3919.
Providence Pulmonary and Sleep Disorder Clinic is conveniently located on the Providence Holy Family Hospital campus at 212 E. Central in Spokane. Our office is on the third floor of the Central Medical Office Building. Plenty of free parking is available in front of the building.
Most Health Plans Accepted
Providence Medical Group accepts most health plans. We bill most insurance plans directly. Be sure you understand what your insurance plan covers, so you aren’t surprised by unexpected charges. Please bring your insurance card to all appointments.
Co-pays are due at the time of service. If you aren’t covered by insurance, full payment is due at the time of service, unless other arrangements have been made.
Accepted Forms of Payment
We accept personal check, cash or credit card (Visa, MasterCard or Discover).
What to bring
- Photo ID and insurance card
- Referral from your primary care physician (if required by your insurance plan)
- Co-payment (if required by your insurance plan)
- Full list of immunizations you have received
- List of medications with dosages (including over-the-counter supplements)
- Detailed history of symptoms and treatments
- List of questions
Please arrive 15 minutes before your appointment to allow for check-in and paperwork.