At Providence Medical Group – Southwest Washington Neurosurgery, we expertly treat your brain and spine disorders right here in Olympia, Washington.
The Latest Technologies
Neurosurgery is very technical, and requires access to the latest technology as well as physicians highly skilled in the use of recent technology. Neurosurgeons of Providence Southwest Washington Medical Group provides the best modern technologies, including:
O-Arm: Intraoperative CT scanner that allows surgeons to perform less invasive procedures and confirm the precision of advanced surgical procedures before a patient leaves surgery.
- Stealth Navigation: Used for extraordinarily precise resection of brain tumors and intracranial lesions.
- Neuromonitoring: Providing real-time monitorial of neural function during brain and spine operations.
- Stereotactic radiosurgery: The use of cutting edge Variac LINAC and Perfection Gamma Knife, specialized equipment that focuses very small beams of radiation on a tumor or other target, increasing the efficacy of therapy while minimizing side effects.
The Best Facilities and Care Teams
Providence St. Peter Hospital and Providence Medical Group—Southwest Washington are dedicated to providing the highest level of care, the most skilled physicians and access to the latest technology, close to home. Some of our facility and staff offerings include:
- Operating Theaters: Offering the best in neurosurgery means we maintain well-equipped ORs that that contain computer systems for carefully and accurately navigating the patient’s spine and brain as well as many special surgical tools and devices.
- New Critical Care Unit: Providence St. Peter Hospital recently opened a state-of-the-art 21-bed critical care unit, equipped with the latest technology and staffed by the best clinicians.
- Integrated Cancer Care: Providence Neurosciences works in concert with Providence Regional Cancer System to provide the most effective and efficient integration of oncology treatment for spine and brain tumors.
- Experienced Teams: Providence Southwest Washington ensures a highly-trained team of neurosurgeons, nurses and therapists experienced in the care of neurosurgery patients.
- Exceptional Rehabilitation Program: Providence St. Peter Hospital is well known in the local healthcare community for an exceptional rehabilitation program with the best providers, latest technologies and most caring clinicians, helping get patients back to their lives and loved ones.