New Patient Information
We would like to take this opportunity to welcome you to our office. We are pleased you have selected Providence Family Medicine.
You will be receiving a packet of forms prior to your scheduled appointment. Please bring them in, completed, at the time of your first appointment. We ask that you arrive 30 minutes prior to your appointment time at your first appointment.
Prior to making an appointment, please check with your insurance plan to ensure that our physicians are among those on the plan.
- Picture ID
- Insurance cards
- Co-payment (if required by your insurance plan)
- Your prescriptions and any other over-the-counter medications or supplements you are taking. Please bring in all the medications and supplements in their original bottles if possible.
- X-ray (actual films or CD) and X-ray reports (i.e. MRI, PET scan, CT, bone scan, diagnostic reports
- Pathology report and slides
- Medical records
For your first visit, please bring:
- Verbal Release of Information form, if you wish. This form allows your care team to discuss your care with whomever you designate to receive the information. For example, if you want your care team to be able to release information to your spouse, you would use this form.
- Release of Medical Records from previous provider
- Health History Questionnaire
These forms will be mailed to you prior to the appointment with instructions to complete prior to the appointment and bring them in on the day of the first appointment.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: Do I always have to come 30 minutes prior to my appointment?
A: Only for your first appointment. Thereafter we ask that you arrive 10 minutes prior to your appointment so that we can get you checked in and notify the provider you are here. Arriving promptly helps you get in to see the doctor more promptly.