Heart and Vascular Services
The board-certified cardiologists in our group have extensive experience diagnosing and treating a wide range of cardiovascular conditions. Providence St. Mary Medical Center, where the Walla Walla heart and vascular clinic is located, also has the area’s only Emergency Center where every physician is board-certified in emergency care. This ensures that patients who arrive at the Emergency Center during a heart attack or other cardiac event receive care from a physician specially trained in emergency care.
Diagnosis and treatment of cardiovascular issues
- Emergency coronary stents and angioplasty for treatment of heart attacks caused by blockages
- Cardiac catheterization to diagnose and treat some heart conditions
- Implantation of loop recorders, devices used to record the electrical activity of the heart in patients who regularly experience seizures, heart palpitations, lightheartedness, fainting or dizziness
- Pacemaker insertion and maintenance
- Diagnostic testing including peripheral vascular angiography and transesophageal echocardiography
- Cardiac Rehabilitation through Providence St. Mary Medical Center
Prior to your visit, if you are scheduled for a procedure you may receive instructions to help you prepare. Some visits require no special preparations, while others have specific instructions. To ensure the best possible results, please follow carefully any instructions you receive.
If you are scheduled for a test or procedure, our staff will provide you with information on what to expect before, during and after. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to ask.