- Outpatient management of chronic kidney disease.
- Diagnosis and treatment of resistant hypertension, glomerular diseases, electrolyte and metabolic disorders.
- Outpatient in center and nocturnal hemodialysis.
- Home based peritoneal dialysis.
- Education and referral for timely kidney transplantation.
- Inpatient care including nephrology consultation, acute hemodialysis, CVVHD (Continuous Veno-Venous Hemodialysis) and peritoneal dialysis.
- Management of immunosuppressant therapy after kidney transplantation.
Our doctors and certified diabetes educators evaluate and treat patients with diabetes and related conditions. We help remove any confusion about what constitutes a healthy diet and guide patients to learn how to control their diabetes and lower risks for long-term complications. We also work with caregivers to formulate patient-specific support plans.