Certified Urgent Care Seven Days a Week
No Appointment Necessary
Providence Medical Group Urgent Care, located behind Providence St. Mary Medical Center at 380 Chase Street, offers an immediate, non-emergency medical care at a low cost 7 days a week without an appointment. X-rays and lab tests also can be done on site. Providence Medical Group Urgent Care is the only walk-in clinic in Walla Walla certified by the Urgent Care Association of America.
Urgent Care is a convenient alternative to an emergency room visit for patients who can't get in to see their regular physician, can't get away from work to receive care, or become ill or injured outside of regular office hours. Follow-up care and physician referral services are available for those patients who do not already have a personal physician.
Providence Medical Group, Urgent Care is a health care provider dedicated to serve the interests of our patients, our staff and the community by:
- Increasing our efficiency so our fees are affordable and our patients’ time is not wasted.
- Increasing the accessibility of our services and to our patients when they are needed.
- Making integrity the touchstone of everything that we do.
- Being transparent about what we do and how we do it.
- Promoting a sense of common purpose among our staff and other healthcare providers to reform the provision and distribution of healthcare in our community.
- Teaching and informing others about our practice to encourage other primary care providers to build on what we have learned.