Donate a Vehicle
to benefit Providence Marianwood Foundation
If you have a vehicle (car, truck, boat, recreational vehicle) that you are thinking of trading in or selling, please consider donating it to the Providence Marianwood Foundation’s “Donate a Car” Program.
When your vehicle is sold, the proceeds will go to the Providence Marianwood Foundation to support our residents and programs, especially providing financial help to elderly residents who have outlived their life savings and depend on the generosity of others to pay for the uncompensated cost of their care.*
Providence Marianwood Foundation has partnered with Car Program LLC which accepts most vehicles, including cars, trucks, trailers, boats and RVs. The donation process is easy online or by phone. Please make sure when you donate directly through Car Program LLC that you indicate Providence Marianwood Foundation as your charity of choice. Thank you!
Donate by fax or e-mail:
- Start now with the Vehicle Donation Form. Print, fill out and fax or scan and e-mail the completed form. Once your formed is received, a towing service will call you within 24 hours to schedule an appointment time to pick up your vehicle.
- Find answers to common vehicle donation questions on our Frequently Asked Questions page.
- Ask questions before starting by sending us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Donate by phone:
- If you have any questions, please call Car Program toll-free, seven days a week at 1.800.240.0160. To view the information you will be asked to provide, please go to the Vehicle Donation Form.
- Or you can call Providence Marianwood Foundation at (425) 391.2895.
* You may be able to deduct the fair market value of your vehicle as a charitable contribution for income tax purposes. See Frequently Asked Questions page for more information and consult with your tax specialist.