Since 1953, Providence General Children’s Association has generously served hundreds of children in our community. Our all-volunteer organization has a membership of more than 300 women participating in 11 active and four emeritus guilds. All of our fundraising profits benefit the needs of children in our hospital community.
We operate two unique gift shops entirely staffed by volunteers on Providence Regional Medical Center’s Colby and Pacific campuses. The gift shops raise approximately $150,000 annually for our Association.
To promote and contribute to the health care needs of children in the Northwest region of Washington.
- Contributing more than $1.3 million over the past four years to the health care needs of children in our community.
- Founding Camp Prov for special needs children in 1996 and providing ongoing support.
- Awarding ten $2,000 scholarships to high school seniors each year who have volunteered at CampProv or the hospital and have maintained a high grade point average.
- Operating the gift shops on the Colby and Pacific campuses with an all-volunteer staff
- Our volunteers also manage the Baby Boutique at the Pavilion, with all of the profits benefiting PGCA.
To find out about upcoming fundraiser events, email Jodi La Bissoniere