Festival of Trees benefits Children’s Services at Providence Regional Medical Center Everett.
Central to Providence Children’s Services is the Children’s Center, serving more than 350 children and their families every week. The Children’s Center provides quality care to children born with medical conditions or those who face challenges stemming from illness or injury, regardless of their families’ ability to pay.
Services at Providence Children’s Center include:
- Newborn Intensive Care Unit (NICU)
- High Risk Infant Assessment Program/NICU Follow-Up Program
- Birth to Three Education Services (Early Intervention)
- Occupational Therapy
- Physical Therapy
- Speech-Language Therapy
- Feeding Therapy
- Nutrition Services
- Pediatric Interim Care Program
- Fetal Alcohol Syndrome Diagnostic Clinic
- High Risk Infant Assessment Program/Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) Follow-Up Program
- Inpatient Feeding and Developmental Evaluation/Therapy
- Community Play Groups – each with a different developmental focus
Funds from Festival of Trees also benefit Camp Prov. Camp Prov is a week long summer day-camp for children with special needs and their siblings. Due to their medical conditions or developmental delays, these kids are not able to attend other typical summer camps. Camp Prov provides children with one-on-one care and gives them a chance to have a fun summer camp experience while participating in learning and therapeutic activities.