Making a Request
Please note: this is a guide for Providence Regional Medical Center Everett staff seeking outside grant funding for Providence Regional programs or services. This is not for outside organizations or nonprofits seeking funding from Providence General Foundation. If you are an outside, nonprofit organization wanting to apply for funding from the Providence General Foundation, please contact us at (425) 258-7500.
Below is the process for External Grant Development and Submission:
- Obtain support and approval for your grant proposal by the appropriate administrative staff.
- Contact the Foundation Grants Manager with your request and documentation (use External Grant Proposal Assistance Request Form).
- The Foundation Grants Manager will verify your proposal’s need priority with Providence’s Strategic Plan and will research appropriate funding sources.
- The Foundation Grants Manager will work with department staff to set deadlines and determine who will be responsible for various aspects of the grant proposal.
- Submit a grant narrative, budget and other supporting materials to the Foundation Grants Manager via email at least two week before the grant submission deadline.
- Foundation staff will assist with obtaining the necessary signatures, and edit and package the grant proposal for submission.
- Foundation staff will provide the requesting department with a copy of the final grant application and update the department on its funding status as known.
- When the grant is awarded, participate in a planed grantor acknowledgement and reporting process.
For more information or to request a copy of the External Grant Proposal Assistance Request Form, contact Providence General Foundation at (425) 258-7422 (or ext. 8-7422) or download a copy of the form by clicking here.
Download this information in brochure format.
Providence General Foundation
916 Pacific Avenue
Everett, WA 98201