Employee Giving Campaign
Your support changes lives.
Last year, Providence General Foundation provided more than $3.5 million in financial support to our hospital, clinics, and programs – and the need for philanthropic support continues to grow. The Annual “I Give” Employee Campaign is your opportunity to help Providence sustain important mission driven programs and services and help individuals and families who need it most.
Your gift of:
- $5 per pay period (annual gift of $130) can provide a fuel gift card for a recently diagnosed cancer patient needing assistance to and from medical appointments.
- $10 per pay period (annual gift of $260) can help provide specialized supplies and soothing sensory devices for our most vulnerable infants in the NICU.
- $20 per pay period (annual gift of $520) can help provide life-saving medications for a low-income patient living with chronic disease.
- $40 per pay period (annual gift of $1040) can help provide shelter, utilities and food for a fellow employee facing an extreme hardship.
- $75 per pay period (annual gift of $1,950) can help provide specialized equipment that will allow a child with special needs to experience the joy of communicating their wants, needs and thoughts; often for the very first time.
Based upon your interest, you can elect to designate your contribution to a specific fund, or help us meet the most immediate and pressing needs here at Providence by designating your gift to the unrestricted Greatest Need Fund. New to the campaign this year, you can honor or memorialize a friend, colleague or loved one with your pledge of support to Providence General Foundation - what a wonderful gift!
Another excellent option, is to help support the United Way of Snohomish County. Extending our mission into the community by improving lives and helping to break the cycle of poverty, the United Way is a very important partner in helping to meet some of the most pressing needs here in our region.
You are invited, along with hundreds of other Providence employees, to help make a difference in our workplace and community by participating in the “I Give” Employee Campaign. Together, we can do great things.
Thank you for supporting the Employee Giving Campaign. If you have any questions, please contact the Office of Annual Giving at (425) 258-7903 or ext. 87903. Or send an email
Note about Payroll Deductions: payroll deductions occur after-tax. For Foundation contributions, employees will receive a giving report after the end of the year reporting their total annual contributions. This report can be used for tax purposes.