Your Dollars at Work
Continuing the Philanthropic Mission of the Sisters of Providence
By contributing to the Foundation, you help care for the most vulnerable in our community, as well as support breakthrough technology that saves lives.
In 2016, the Foundation awarded more than 534 grants totaling $6.1 million.
Your generosity helps us continue supporting the programs, services, education and equipment that impact and saves lives at all our Spokane and Stevens County hospitals and St. Luke’s Rehabilitation Institute.
Here is a sampling of the equipment, programs and services supported in 2016 from the funds raised by Providence Health Care Foundation and Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals (CMNH) in Spokane, WA.
- Patient Emergency Fund for transportation, hotels, gas, at-home care and prescriptions: $315,858
- Employee HELP Fund: $31,000
- Sacred Heart Medical Center – Simulation Lab computers: $1,772.72
- Sacred Heart Medical Center – Remodel of 7 South Oncology: $70,000
- Sacred Heart Children’s Hospital – Car seats for pediatric patients in need: $9,400
- Sacred Heart Children’s Hospital – Oxygen Blenders for the NICU: $25,877.25
- Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals – NIC View, helping families bond with their baby while they are in the hospital: $150,000
- Providence Medical Group – Recumbent bike for therapeutic stress testing: $16,175
- Holy Family Hospital – Eight state-of-the-art wheelchairs: $20,502
- St. Luke’s Rehabilitation Institute – Driving Simulator: $28,715
- Stevens County – Dominicare in-home care services for the elderly: $129,834
- Inland Northwest Health Services - Skin cancer screenings: $16,500
Thank you for making a difference in the lives of our patients and our caregivers!