Providence St. Mary Medical Center, a not-for-profit corporation, is committed to providing a broad spectrum of high quality health care services to people living throughout Southeast Washington and Northeast Oregon. We strive to deliver these services in a Christian atmosphere, respectful of each individual and with special concern for the poor and oppressed.
Through your philanthropic support you have the opportunity to:
- Share in growing a ministry begun by the Sisters of Providence over 125 years ago.
- Share in the pride and security of having a regional center of medical excellence located in Walla Walla.
- Support the good work carried out by the Providence St. Mary Medical Center medical staff, employees, and volunteers each and every day.
- In some cases, take advantage of tax benefits associated with philanthropic giving.
- Make a real difference in the health of people throughout SE Washington and NE Oregon.
If you would like more information regarding options for giving to Providence St. Mary Medical Center, please contact the Providence St. Mary Foundation at (509) 522-5910.
The Providence St. Mary Foundation Board is comprised of community leaders and professionals committed to the advancement of Providence St. Mary Medical Center and the health and well-being of the Walla Walla community. In support of Providence St. Mary Medical Center, the Providence St. Mary Foundation Board assists with strategic philanthropic planning, gift solicitation, outreach, and fundraising events, and lend their gifts in areas of personal and professional expertise.