Saturday, September 24
- Metric Century Ride: Register at 7 a.m., depart at 7:30 a.m. | map ››
- 35-mile Crush Ride: Register at 7:30 a.m., depart at 8:30 a.m. | map ››
- Color Fun Run: Register at 9:30 a.m., depart at 11 a.m.
- Walk of Strength: Register at 10 a.m., depart at 10:30 a.m.
The Gran Fondo (the Great Ride) raises money for local cancer patients: a gas card for the dad who can't afford to drive to treatment, a wig for the woman who's just lost her hair or a gift card for the neighbor who can't afford his medicine.
Participants choose from several fun events--walking, cycling, horseback riding or a color fun run. The event begins at the Walla Walla Community College Dietrich Dome and ends with a free celebratory lunch for all participants (served 11:30 a.m. - 2 p.m.).
For more photos from the event, check out the Providence St. Mary Foundation Facebook page.
Last year, more than 300 people came together and raised more than $30,000 for our friends, neighbors and loved ones who have cancer. With your help, we can make an even bigger impact.
2016 Gran Fondo Sponsors
- InCyte Pathology
- Columbia REA
- Leone & Keeble
- Baker Boyer Bank
Color Station Sponsors
- Brookdale Senior Living Solutions
- Inland Cellular
Friend of St. Mary