A Leader in Emergency and Trauma Care
As a Level III Trauma Center, Providence St. Mary Emergency Center is the primary receiving hospital for trauma care in the region.
No other emergency center in the valley is staffed 24 hours a day with emergency doctors who are true specialists—board-certified and residency-trained in emergency medicine—as well as nurses trained in emergency care.
Other Walla Walla Emergency & Trauma Center features include:
- Fifteen private patient care rooms, including two for triage.
- A dedicated reception area, separate from the rest of the facility, with space for 20 to 30 people to wait comfortably.
- Direct access from the medical center’s heliport to the emergency center
- A centrally-located nurses' station, with a private area for physician dictation and consultation.
- State-of-the-art computer and information systems.
Gifts to the Trauma Center and Emergency Department help ensure the best technology and equipment are available right here in Walla Walla.