The Providence Society
Providence St. Peter Foundation recognizes donors who make annual gifts of $1,000 or more as members of The Providence Society. This can be a single contribution or a pledge made and completed within the calendar year. It can also be several contributions in a single year where the cumulative total is at least $1,000. Annual contributions from members make an important difference in the health and welfare of our community.
Gifts can be earmarked for specific programs or may be designated to the Foundation's Greatest Need Fund.
Providence Society benefits include:
- An appreciation gift of our thanks for making a difference in our community.
- A lovely card recognizing your generosity as a Providence Society level donor.
- Invitation to an annual reception in recognition of your Providence Society status.
- Invitation to the annual Christmas Forest gala.
- Your name (unless you wish to be anonymous) in the Providence Society section of the Honor Roll of Donors in the spring edition of Cornerstone magazine.
- A copy of the bi-annual Cornerstone magazine, featuring current Foundation news and events mailed to your home.
The Legacy Club
The Legacy Club provides a means of celebrating our heritage with the Sisters of Providence, and perpetuating their mission to benefit future generations. Gifts given through wills or estate planning will enable our institutions to meet the challenge of providing quality health care for our children, grandchildren and beyond. By making a legacy gift, you make a statement about the future and offer hope to people who will be cared for in the spirit of compassion and commitment to excellence.
Legacy Club members participate in one or more of these areas:
- Remembering Providence in your will or estate plans.
- Giving a charitable gift annuity which can guarantee income to the donor.
- Placing assets to work with a charitable remainder trust.
- Placing the family name in a perpetual endowment fund.
Providence St. Peter Foundation Donor Wall
In appreciation of donor generosity, Providence recognizes contributors whose cumulative lifetime giving levels reach or exceed $5,000 by adding their name to a beautiful donor recognition wall located inside the main hospital lobby. The Foundation is proud to honor these caring individuals, corporations, and organizations for their extraordinary commitment to the health and welfare of our community. Names are featured in the following six categories:
$10,000 - $24,999
$25,000 - $49,999
$50,000 - $99,999
$100,000 - $249,999
$250,000 - $4,999,999
$500,000 - $999,000
$1,000,000 and more
Mother Joseph Society
Cumulative gifts make it possible for donors to progress through the levels of honor. Volunteers with 5,000 hours or more of service to Providence are also featured.