Your compassionate gifts in action
Thanks to every one of you who support Providence St. Peter Foundation with financial gifts, gifts-in-kind or through volunteering. You change lives for the better, and we are grateful that you stand alongside Providence to help ensure that quality health care is made available to those less fortunate in our community, especially programs which serve the poor and vulnerable.
Because of your generosity, you helped Providence St. Peter Foundation fund many excellent and compassionate programs and services this past year. A few highlights you helped make happen include:
- The start of the Community Care Center which will serve the most stigmatized individuals with mental health and substance abuse needs.
- The opening of the Outpatient Palliative Care Clinic, providing outpatient services to those patients who are seriously ill.
- Equipment for interventional radiology, pathology, in-patient rehab and neurology.
- Support for Providence Regional Cancer Center, Mother Joseph Care Center and Providence Medical Group’s Geriatric Center of Excellence.
- Funding of the No One Dies Alone program, the Music Thanatology program and the Providence Animal-Assisted Activities and Therapy program.
Thank you for being there, and for all that you do to help us continue the Providence Mission of compassionate care for all.