In this class, children will learn about being a big brother or sister, how to hold a baby, anatomy of birth and where mom will be staying while she is in the hospital.
Sessions: One 1-hour session, Saturday 9:30 p.m.-10:30 p.m.
How to Register
- Register online using the provided form (see below)
- Available class dates will be visible once a class is selected.
- For more information or to register for a class, call (425) 304-6047
- Complete the registration form and mail it with a check or fax it to (425) 304-6048
- Ask your prenatal care provider for a registration form
December 16, 2017 Saturday
Pavilion for Women and Children
900 Pacific Avenue
Everett, WA 98201