This class prepares you and your partner for a planned cesarean birthing experience. Topics will include preparing for your birth, admission procedures, the birth experience and recovery after a cesarean birth.
Sessions: One 2-hour session, 7 p.m.-9 p.m.
How to Register
- Register online using the provided form (see below)
- Available class dates will be visible once a class is selected.
- For more information or to register for a class, call (425) 304-6047
- Complete the registration form and mail it with a check or fax it to (425) 304-6048
- Ask your prenatal care provider for a registration form
Register online for Pregnancy and Childbirth Education classes including the Special Delivery Club, Childbirth Preparation, Childbirth Refresher, Practical Skills for Labor, Your Planned Cesarean Birth, Feeding Your Baby, Newborn Care, Infant Safety and CPR and Tour of the Family Maternity Center.
December 31, 2017 Sunday
Pavilion for Women and Children
900 Pacific Avenue
Everett, WA 98201