Whether you're a first-time mom or a delivery room veteran, our Childbirth Class will give you the added confidence you need as you prepare for labor and the delivery of your baby!
Two options are available:
- A weekend class meets two days*, or
- A six-week, Thursday evening class option is also available.
Plan to begin when you are between 24 and 28 weeks gestation.
What to Bring: A pillow and a small blanket
Cost: $60 (includes mom and a coach).
- First Steps and Medicaid coupons accepted.
- Partial scholarships available (see your instructor for more details).
Contact: (509) 685-5450
* The weekend class meets Saturday, 9 a.m. - 5:30 p.m. and Sunday, 12 - 4:30 p.m.
** The Thursday class meets six consecutive weeks, 6 - 8 p.m.