- One- or three-mile walk
- Kid's Fast Dash with mascots
- One-mile Survivor Loop
- Timed/Chipped 5K Run is a 2nd Seed Qualifier for Bloomsday 2015
This year's goal: $120,000. Will you help?
Please join or support one of our Providence teams!
Grab a beautiful team t-shirt and walk or run with your teammates on September 13.
Festivities begin at 9:00 a.m.; team photo at 9:30 a.m., staggered walk and run being between 10- 10:15 a.m.
Did you know that heart disease claims the lives of more people than the next three leading causes of death combined? Here are a couple reasons why you should register for Heart Walk today, and begin fundraising to help fight heart disease and stroke in Spokane:
- $500 will help teach more than 2,500 children how to avoid obesity and live longer.
- $250 saves lives by helping to distribute 8 innovative CPR Anytime kits to the community.
- $100 allows one hospital to teach its patients and health professionals about the risks of stroke.
- $50 gives 50 people educational materials that teach them how to personally reduce their risk of heart diseases and stroke.