Education for health care professionals.
- Nationally recognized American Heart Association Course.
- Focus is on early recognition and treatment of infants and children at risk for cardiopulmonary arrest.
- Systematic approach to assessment, code management and effective team dynamics.
- AHA PALS Provider card granted upon successful course completion.
CME 1 available.
- Providence Health Care is accredited by the Washington State Medical Association CME Accreditation Committee to sponsor continuing medical education activities for physicians.
- Providence Health Care designates this live educational activity for a maximum of 1 hours in Category I to satisfy the re-licensure requirements of the Washington State Medical Quality Assurance Commission.
- Providence Health Care designates this live educational activity for a maximum of 1 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.