Make plans to join us for our second annual conference! Topics for discussion will include:
- Issues in health care for infants, children, adolescents and their families.
- Current strategies for assessment, diagnosis and management of conditions affecting the pediatric population and their families in an effort to improve outcomes.
Cost is $50; Category 1 CME Credits (3) available. Call (509) 474-7206 or download this form and return it by mail.
- 12:30 - 1 p.m. | Registration and Lunch
- 1 - 1:45 p.m. | Intellectual Disability and Autism Spectrum Disorders in Children
Bassem Bejjani, MD, FACMG; Geneticist, Spokane WA
- 1:50 - 2:35 p.m. | Circumcision 2013
Nancy Starr, MD, FAAP; Urologist - Providence Pediatric Urology
- 2:40 - 3 p.m. | Break
- 3 - 3:45 p.m. | Metabolic Disorders
Claudia Florez, MD; Neonatologist, Medical Director, Neonatal Intensive Care - Sacred Heart Children’s Hospital
- 3:50 - 4:25 p.m. | Screening for Sudden Cardiac Death in the Young
Jennifer Plymale, MD; Cardiologist - Providence Center for Congenital Heart Disease
- 4:30 - 5 p.m. | Break/Dinner
- 5 - 7:30 p.m. | Dinner & Panel Discussion
All speakers will participate, including Hrair Garabedian, MD; Cardiologist - Providence Center for Congenital Heart Disease; and Monica Zherebtosov, MD; Gastroenterologist - Sacred Heart Children’s Hospital. Bring your questions or interesting cases for discussion!
- 7:30 p.m. | Evaluation and Adjourn