Pediatric Emergency Assessment, Recognition and Stabilization
One-day course • 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Learn to identify a pediatric victim at risk of severe cardiopulmonary distress; provide early intervention; and stabilize the child while contacting the next level of care.
- Ideal for physicians, nurses, outpatient clinic staff, school-based providers and pre-hospital providers who do not routinely care for critically ill children.
- Receive an AHA PEARS card upon successful course completion.
- Providence Health Care is accredited by the Washington State Medical Association CME Accreditation Committee to sponsor continuing medical education activities for physicians.
- Providence Health Care designates this live educational activity for a maximum of 1 hours in Category I to satisfy the re-licensure requirements of the Washington State Medical Quality Assurance Commission.
- Providence Health Care designates this live educational activity for a maximum of 1 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.