2015 Regional Radiology Conference | Spokane, WA
March 20-21, 2015 | Providence Auditorium
Make plans to attend Sacred Heart Medical Center's 12th Annual symposium for radiology technologists and nurses in the Spokane, Coeur d'Alene and Greater Northwest region. Our presenters will cover a broad spectrum of topics, including:
- Perioperative x-ray interpretation
- Percutaneous biopsy-tips & tricks
- Telemedicine/telestroke overview
- MRI physics and safety
- Thinking outside the X-ray box (drugs, labs and miscellaneous non-imaging needs, nuclear medicine, etc.)
- $60 for Providence caregivers and Inland Imaging staff working at a Providence facility.
- $120 for non-Providence employees.
- $30 for students.
Meals will be provided (light dinner Friday; Continental Breakfast and buffet lunch Saturday). There is a non-refundable fee of $30 if you cancel your registration.
This conference is made possible through a grant from the Providence Health Care Foundation.
Continuing Education Credit
RN: Providence Spokane Hospitals is an approved provider of continuing nursing education by the Washington State Nurses Association, Continuing Education Approval and Recognition Program (CEARP), an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
Technologist: Continuing Education for technologists is provided by the ASRT Department of Continuing Education, 15000 Central Ave, Albuquerque, NM 87123-3909.
You must sign in on the roster, be present during the full lecture and provide an evaluation for each lecture in order to receive Continuing Education Credit.