Who should attend?
- Parents expecting their first child
- Caregivers of newborns
Rhonda Crooker, public health nurse and Certified Positive Discipline Parent Educator with Spokane Regional Health District, is offering a free workshop for parents who are expecting their first child to explore these questions:
- How do I take care of a newborn?
- What is “baby talk”? What can I do to learn my child’s language?
- What can I do to help my baby build a strong thinking brain?
- What can I do to help my baby build important social skills?
- What if I have postpartum depression?
- How can I find more energy and stay connected with my child and family even when I’m exhausted and stressed out?
Free. Dinner is included
Plan to attend all four sessions, as each build on the previous one. RSVP using the form below.