- General Orthopedics
- Total Joint Replacement Rehabilitation
- Orthopedic Manual Therapy
- Post-surgical Rehabilitation
Doctor of Physical Therapy, University of Puget Sound, Tacoma, WA
- St. Joseph Hospital - Acute Care, Tacoma, WA
- Apple Physical Therapy - Orthopedics, Lakewood, WA
- Regency Rehab Center - Skilled Nursing, Auburn, WA
I enjoy treating a variety of orthopedic conditions and working with patients of all ages and fitness levels. I am particularly interested in post-surgical rehabilitation, balance and fall prevention, and manual therapy techniques for improving joint and soft tissue mobility. My treatment approach is holistic. It is centered on teaching you about your body, your health, and encouraging you to become your own best advocate for wellness. I prefer to view the body as a whole to identify the driver of pain and movement dysfunction. My goal is to progress you toward meaningful functional recovery and independent self-management.
I love being outdoors and appreciating the beauty of the Northwest with friends, family, and my two dogs. I enjoy hiking, biking, kayaking, and traveling.