- Neurodevelopmental Treatment (NDT) certified
- McKenzie Manual Diagnosis and Treatment of the Cervical
- Thoracic and Lumbar Spine
- Prosthetic Gait Training
- Upper Extremity Injuries
- Geriatric Strength Training
Physical Therapy School, University of Puget Sound, Tacoma, WA
- Good Samaritan Hospital, Summit Orthopedic Outpatient Clinic, Puyallup, WA
- Inpatient Rehabilitation, Fresno Community Hospital, Fresno, CA
My interests are orthopedic injuries and post-surgical care, neurological rehabilitation (hemiplegia/stroke and brain injury), prosthetic gait training, geriatric strength and balance training, Type 1 Diabetes considerations in rehabilitation and/or athletics.
I enjoy most outdoor activities and sports, including running, cycling, swimming and gardening. I am a sports fan of all levels (kids, High School, College and Professional), especially volleyball.