401 W. Poplar Street
Walla Walla, WA 99362
Philosophy of Care
Provide excellent treatment to every patient I see at Providence St. Mary Regional Cancer Center through the following practices:
- Take the time to educate patients about their diagnosis and treatment options, as well as understand each individual’s goals and treatment preferences.
- Collaborate with a multidisciplinary team including: surgeons, medical oncologists, pathologist, radiologists, nursing, nutrition, social work, therapists and other medical specialists to address the needs of the entire patient and provide the best possible treatment recommendations.
- Focus on providing evidence-based cancer therapy by following national guidelines, keeping up on the newest developments in cancer research and making clinical trials available to my patients.
Oregon Health & Science University, Portland, Oregon
Providence Portland Medical Center, Portland, Oregon
University of Arizona, Tucson, Arizona
Awards & Achievements
American Brachytherapy Society HDR Brachytherapy Scholarship; Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society
- American Society for Radiation Oncology
- American Brachytherapy Society
- American Board of Radiology
- Alpha-Omega-Alpha Honor Medical Society
I specialize in the use of multiple radiation techniques, including 3D conformal, intensity modulated radiation (IMRT), stereotactic body radiotherapy (SBRT), radiosurgery and brachytherapy. My goal is to provide the Walla Walla region with cutting-edge radiation technologies to optimize radiation treatment effectiveness and limit side-effects. I treat all types of cancer and some benign conditions.
I enjoy spending time with friends and family, exploring the outdoors and being creative.