Job Shadow Program
Providence Southwest provides up to 8 hours of Job Shadowing opportunities on a limited basis. You will learn about a job role through observation and interactions with staff. During the shadow direct patient care is prohibited; this includes talking with patients.
- At least 18 years old to shadow.
- Able to identify staff member (also referred to as a “sponsor”) who has agreed to allow you to shadow them.
- Successfully pass a Washington State Patrol background check.
- A one-time 8 hour shadow experience is allowed per year.
Please follow the steps below:
Notification of Approval
- You will be notified once there is verification of a clear Washington State Patrol screen.
- Once all documents are received please allow 10 business days for processing.
- The sponsor will notify you to establish a date and time of your shadow experience.
What to wear
- No jeans or open toed shoes. Business casual including slacks. Please no scents.