We accept only those applications submitted through the Pharmacy Online Residency Centralized Application Service (PhORCAS). Interviews will be offered starting Friday, December 18, 2015 for those who have e-submitted their applications. You do not need to wait for the actual transcripts and references to arrive at PhORCAS to e-submit.
Applicants are strongly encouraged to e-submit applications as early as possible to allow adequate time to plan for on-site interviews. On-site interviews are offered every Tuesday during the month of January.
Completed applications are due by Monday, December 28, 2015. St Peter Family Medicine pharmacy residency portal will continue to accept any late transcripts or references after their posted application deadline as long as you have e-submitted your application. Please visit PhORCAS for application instructions and frequently asked questions.
- Provide as much detail as possible in the following sections of PhORCAS
- Community Service
- Personal Statement/Letter of Intent
- Current Curriculum Vita
- Three standardized PhORCAS references (no additional formal letter of reference is needed)
- A formal letter of reference is not required, please encourage reference writers to provide as much detail as possible in the standardized form
Number of Positions
- Doctor of Pharmacy Degree
- Eligible for Washington State Licensure
- Completion of ASHP accredited PGY1 Pharmacy Residency or PGY1 exempt per ASHP standards